1st Syawal -- Khaidir's short parable

Filed under: by: dirmas

It kinda strange to celebrate Hari Raya when the centre of gravity -- that is my mum -- is not around.

I feel the lost but somehow I have to let go and go on living as this is the sunnah or it is the way life is.

There's only the four of us in the house in the morning of the 1st day of Syawal and we did the best we could in making it a happy day -- although mum's not around anymore.

My wife told me that I still have my mother-in-law. Yeah well.. it is just not the same.

Rest mother.. Rest as your test is over.. All the pain and suffering is not there anymore. Sleep well mother. I missed you.


The joy of eating Raya cookies is not something to be missed.

To be with your loved ones is another joy too.

1 comments:

On 10:11 pm , isnira said...

Didoakan moga terus bahagia dunia dan akhirat..Amin