An Interviewee's Experience

Filed under: by: dirmas

Went for the interview. I was the 6th person to be interviewed. It was raining since morning and it kinda soothed my nervousness although it did not shake off my fear. The fear of making or saying something stupid.

The interviewers are officers from PPD Perak Tengah. All went well although one of the general knowledge questions asked could not be answered by me. I'm a bit ashamed of myself because I could not remember the name of our Timbalan Menteri Pendidikan I. Who's that fella uhh? ohh yeah he's Y.B. Dato' Hon Choon Kim. I thought it was still Dato' Fong Chan On. My mistake. See... I really did a silly mistake.

I think I have a fair chance of being a special ed teacher. I want to take up this challenge. Let see what fate has for me.

~Mohamed Khaidir's rambling~

0 comments: