For KPLI-SM PI (Environmental Edu.)

Filed under: by: dirmas

My dear students,

This is Pn. Masitah.
As I have promised, I have uploaded the files for you to enjoy.
For the movie files since they are a bit large in size I will try to upload it as soon as possible for your viewing pleasure.
Please visit this blog in the near future for further information.
If there are any questions or broken links please do not hesitate to inform me here.
Thank you.

You can download files through the urls below:

Files:

ALAM SEKITAR TEKNIK EAP PPK
ALAM SEKITAR TOC PPK
ASAP KENDERAAN
KAJIAN KES TAHAP KEFAHAMAN GURU-GURU
KESAN CUACA DAN IKLIM TERHADAP ALAM SEKITAR
KESAN RUMAH HIJAU
PELAKSANAAN PENDIDIKAN ALAM SEKITAR MERENTAS KURIKULUM
PENCARIAN DAN PENJELAJAHAN ALAM SEKITAR
PPAS PEMELIHARAAN DAN PEMULIHARAAN ALAM SEKITAR

Art Therapy:
TERAPI PERGERAKAN
TERAPI SENI
DESKRIPSI PEMILIHAN POKOK

Movie Clips:
INDONESIA MENANGIS


P.S. : These links have been deleted so it's no more usable. Will update all of you with new links.

0 comments: